• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Goodbye Tisdale

ExeterCityLad

It's been fun but we don't want you anymore. Resign ASAP so we can employ an ambitious manager. You've over stayed your welcome. Leave.

Terryhall

Perryman will be a very hard act to follow and he leaves big shoes to fill.

I have no doubt at all that we will find a number of very capable managers applying for the job if Tisdale does leave. As interviews go though, I can't imagine MK Dons will be breaking down his door after today.

mfcrocker

But I know we'll meet again, some sunny day...
It's been fun but we don't want you anymore. Resign ASAP so we can employ an ambitious manager. You've over stayed your welcome. Leave.
Speak for yourself. He made mistakes today no doubt but I still think he's the best we're going to get.

Couple of on-field changes and we'd be lethal.

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Speak for yourself. He made mistakes today no doubt but I still think he's the best we're going to get.

Couple of on-field changes and we'd be lethal.
You can't be lethal when half the ****ing team aren't allowed past the halfway line

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
Perryman will be a very hard act to follow and he leaves big shoes to fill.
I dont think his shoes will need filling. I never did figure out what he did around the place except prop Tisdale up. We dont need a director of football; just a decent conventional manager.

Charlie

He is up there with the best we have had, grass is not always greener.

mfcrocker

He is up there with the best we have had, grass is not always greener.
Exactly. The idea that we want a "conventional manager" is ludicrous, shows absolutely no ambition. Last thing I want is to see boring side mid table in league 2 for the next decade

Dubai Grecian

If he stays he needs to reflect on his performance as manager. To many times he got the tactics wrong, today being one of them.

Speculating on players who are injured but may offer us something is a strategy we simply can’t financially afford anymore

Finally, when we need to play ugly play ugly but when we can pass and move, it works

mfcrocker

If he stays he needs to reflect on his performance as manager. To many times he got the tactics wrong, today being one of them.

Speculating on players who are injured but may offer us something is a strategy we simply can’t financially afford anymore

Finally, when we need to play ugly play ugly but when we can pass and move, it works
I'd agree with this. He definitely needs to shoulder blame for decisions today but seems a lot of people want change for the sake of it after back-to-back playoff seasons

supernova

Tisdale has got the tactics wrong the last 3 big games (Liverpool away & two Play Off finals appearances)