• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Oops!

felix

Again!

Pity was looking forward to 6 easy points next season.

graiser

And me, never mind there’s always Morecambe, Forest Green etc to look forward too.

Terryhall

Never mind lads, you can come down to join us next season.

graiser

Never mind lads, you can come down to join us next season.
I know you Exeter boys are a bit slow but next season your in L2 and we’re NOT.

Charlie

I know you Exeter boys are a bit slow but next season your in L2 and we’re NOT.
I didn't feel confident before the match to be honest, 2 years on the trot is gutting.

graiser

I didn't feel confident before the match to be honest, 2 years on the trot is gutting.
All banter aside, I feel your pain, I was gutted when we also didn’t turn up in our playoff, coincidentally Boateng came in for criticism in that game, like he was running through treacle, from the sound of it he’s not had a good game today.

Charlie

I for one am very worried if Tisdale does leave and with the exodus of the players reported next season could be a real struggle ,Boateng didn't have a great game but then he was not alone.Poor tactics today and Coventry were up for it and we were not.

Exehausted

I for one am very worried if Tisdale does leave and with the exodus of the players reported next season could be a real struggle ,Boateng didn't have a great game but then he was not alone.Poor tactics today and Coventry were up for it and we were not.
I thought that Boateng tried very hard in the 1st half but Coventry had done their homework and had two or three on him very quickly every time that he got the ball. They cut the head off the snake and it worked.