• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

watching the game live in Oz

Red faced

Any City supporters in Oz, I have just found out that you can watch the game live via BeIn 2 from the BeIn portal. You do have to register credit cards etc but there is a 2 week free trial on atm so its effectively free. You can also watch Via Foxtel Sports through BeIn but unsurprisingly not available on Fetch TV.

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
(beer)(cake)(beer)(clap).......young person being asked to sort !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avening Posse

And sorted !!!!!!!!!!!!!...very excited !!!!!!!!

Yep. Canberra will be watching. Well at least this family!

IndoMike

Good work. I've got BeIn 2 (Indonesian version) but pretty sure no footie. Never mind...:mad:

haka

Radio commentary (it should be international, the semi-finals were):

https://talksport.com/football/exeter-city

Red faced

Great stuff!! I had just abut resigned myself to the audio commentary - very pleasant surprise for a Monday night!!

IndoMike

Just checked in there, Haka. At the moment it's working. Hopeful it will be available for the match commentary. Thanks

Avening Posse

Just checked in there, Haka. At the moment it's working. Hopeful it will be available for the match commentary. Thanks
Hi Mike, I only registered a couple of hours ago after Red Faced's tip, are you sure you cannot get it live ?, they are definitely showing it or do they have different programmes for different parts of the world ?

IndoMike

Hi Mike, I only registered a couple of hours ago after Red Faced's tip, are you sure you cannot get it live ?, they are definitely showing it or do they have different programmes for different parts of the world ?
Hi AP. It's not scheduled to be on BeIn 1, 2 or 3 and I can't connect to anything which needs a credit card. i'll try anyway at 9 and check Talksport on the radio, too. No point getting p*ssed off about it : can't have everything. Maybe I'll get lucky. Hope you can watch it.