• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Coventry City vs Exeter City - Match Day Thread

ExeterCityLad

Come on City.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Lets have a great game City and take us up to League 1 once again.

Safe travel for all those going.

UTC.

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
Why are we away?

IndoMike

Arguably one of our biggest matches of the XXI Century. Coventry has had its fair share of success - now it's our turn.
City to win 2-1 and delirium breaks out in the City ranks. It's gonna be a happy day.

DanceMagnet

Why are we away?
Alphabetical order?

ExeterCityLad

Why are we away?
I assume it's done on alphabetical order? But if you check the fixture list it does have us down as the away side.

geoffwp

Yeh but point is the wording of the matchday thread is important and can be the difference between success and failure. Careful phrasing is all. I hope ECL has got it right that's all.

geoffwp

I'm superstitious. Can't you tell?

ExeterCityLad

Currently sat in my hotel room in London sipping on a cider. Nerves kicking in now. Come on you reds.. So far Chiefs and England have lost at egg chasing - let's at least make the weekend half decent for those of us who've spent a fortune on a weekend away. This is really the only one that matters of course.

ExeterCityLad

Yeh but point is the wording of the matchday thread is important and can be the difference between success and failure. Careful phrasing is all. I hope ECL has got it right that's all.
Well as mentioned, the fixture list has us as the away side. So I've just gone with that :D