• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Who will leave?

100milesaway

Rather exciting waiting for tomorrow. Hopefully a great match which we will win!

Obviously the result will affect greatly who stays and leaves but do you think some of our players will be snapped up by higher league clubs anyway?

Pym
Storey
Stockley
Boateng

???

Last edited:

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
I think you are an arse.

iscalad

I agree with Sturtz.

100milesaway

Oh OK!

It wasn’t intended to annoy anyone!!

We know the bigger clubs buy players from lower leagues and that big finals showcase these talents

I’d love the team to stick together and maybe they will

Happy for you to explain why I am an ‘arse’ for asking the question

Antony Moxey

Yeah, great thread. Again. Any more threads you want to start that are similarly positive on the eve of the biggest game of the season?

geoffwp

Its a troll. Said as much yesterday then got jumped on. Still think Troll though.

100milesaway

This isn’t really the easiest forum to engage in

I take your points and apologise if I’ve offended anyone

I’ll be making the journey to Wembley with my son tomorrow , not a new experience for us, we regularly take a 200 mile round trip to watch Exeter at home. I’m not a ‘just turn up a Wembley’ fan.

I was just thinking about the future and wondering if people think the team will stick together.

Lots of questions on here about PT leaving, not all that dissimilar a question.

But I’m not looking for an argument.

Enjoy the game everyone.

100milesaway

Its a troll. Said as much yesterday then got jumped on. Still think Troll though.
Incorrect
Trolls don’t generally apologise do they
Not looking for an argument and don’t wish to spend my time winding people up
Wasn’t intentional

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
This isn’t really the easiest forum to engage in

I take your points and apologise if I’ve offended anyone

I’ll be making the journey to Wembley with my son tomorrow , not a new experience for us, we regularly take a 200 mile round trip to watch Exeter at home. I’m not a ‘just turn up a Wembley’ fan.

I was just thinking about the future and wondering if people think the team will stick together.

Lots of questions on here about PT leaving, not all that dissimilar a question.

But I’m not looking for an argument.

Enjoy the game everyone.
Reference to difficult to engage partly true but there are also plenty on here who are reasonable and will help you to settle in.....so welcome to Exeweb.

100milesaway

Thanks very much
I don’t mind being called an arse. That made me laugh. And, on thinking about it, was fair enough. It’s a question for a different day!! But a troll I am certainly not.
Grew up in Exmouth, don’t live there now, but doesn’t stop me getting to matches.
Have also introduced my son (8 years old) to City, keeping it going through the generations!

Wembley will blow him away tomorrow