• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Adobe; fireworks, photoshop, flash and dreammaker.

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
All programmes my good lady has regularly used for various graphics and animation projects but now has lost. Thanks to a recent windows update that ended badly she couldn't get back into her computer. She ended up having to get someone in to help and the result was a reclaimed laptop but with those programmes missing. Since then we've tried to find them on Amazon but to no avail. They are old programmes and maybe just not around any more. There are free downloads out there but have tried a few and they seemed to come with a lot of other rubbish attached. If anyone has any ideas of how we might get hold of these programmes now I'd really appreciate knowing. Likewise if anyone has those programme discs and would consider selling or leasing them for installation. Apologies if this is really inappropriate to social club or exeweb in general. I told the missus I'd try it for her as I know there are a lot of very savvy folk out there plus of course if the lady is happy then life is easier!

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Reasonably sure Adobe no longer sell any of the software packages you mention as separate entities.

Rather, you have to sign up to an Adobe Creative Cloud subscription and chose which of the various elements you require access to. See, for instance, here:

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=adobe+creative+suite&rlz=1C1CHBD_en-GBGB748GB748&oq=adobe+creative+suite&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.3935j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Indeed. Which is why I haven't bothered with Adobe. Mind you, other software titles are going down the monthly / annual subscription route, such as MS Office (£60pa to keep it updated with the latest version etc).