• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

PeteUSA to Liverpool

Andy Holloway

His expertise will be needed next season!

contrabombarde

Good shout, but I would have thought Christy Pym to Liverpool would be a better call.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Good shout, but I would have thought Christy Pym to Liverpool would be a better call.
We are going to need a bright young goalie for League 1 next season !

Cant wait for the anal ysis on tonight's shockers

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
My heart goes out to Credy.
*gets pimple on tongue*

dontpassback

Liverpool have needed a decent for at least two seasons,and Barry Roche the Morecambe keeper has tweeted that he has had 4 missed calls from Klopp lol ��

sign of the chimes

What a horrendous thing for any sportsperson to go through. The first mistake was awful, to have a brainfreeze like that in a major continental final would be bad enough, to let the third goal in after that was unbelievable. I can barely imagine how Karius will be suffering at the moment, can't think of anyone I'd wish that on. I hope he is able to come back from it.

Colesman Ballz

What a horrendous thing for any sportsperson to go through. The first mistake was awful, to have a brainfreeze like that in a major continental final would be bad enough, to let the third goal in after that was unbelievable. I can barely imagine how Karius will be suffering at the moment, can't think of anyone I'd wish that on. I hope he is able to come back from it.
I think he would be better skipping off the return flight, I think only copies of the Sun would be less welcome in Liverpool right now.

Alistair20000

A tinge of sympathy for Karius from this particular curmudgeon who generally thinks these very well paid players are not deserving of any.

Antony Moxey

I wouldn’t shed a tear if it happened to McCormick.

iscalad

I wouldn’t shed a tear if it happened to McCormick.
Or the Coventry goalie tomorrow.