• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Shush

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I wonder if the powers that be could turn the volume down a bit of the tannoy system. We don't need the announcer at full volume talking crap pre-game or at half time. Same with music. Can friends chat to each other, and can the Red Legion create their own football related atmosphere? Then at full-time we don't need to instantly go to music, let the fans of the winning team enjoy themselves.

Easy and simples.

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
For decades now one of the perennial complaints was that you COULDN'T hear the tannoy.

And now they've finally made it audible???? Oh, I dunno...some people...you just can't win <ironic sigh smiley thing> ;)

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
I agree with you Hants, especially when it’s Mark Tyler announcing. He shouts so loud the sound is distorted that badly you can’t actually make out what he’s saying. Contrast that with Fullsy or any of the others and it’s fine.

AndrewP

Agree, and in no way is this meant to be offensive to anyone, but with the right announcer - it does seem to be fine these days. It is all loud, shouty and distorted with Mark on the Mic though.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Still can't hear it in the Bank.

Bongo1959

Mark doesn't use a mic that's just his gob

Last edited:

Angus

What the issue is, is the middle need turning down. There's to much midi sound waves coming through making it unbearable. They need to achieve a ample sound that sounds clear in the background of what you're doing.