• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ryan Harley

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Lot of sentimental posts on this thread.
Harley was good, went away, and came back half the player he was. Few goals scored, few assists, but all this wonderful running around that he was supposed to have done. The club presumably has been paying him a very good wage and got little in return. Surprised that so many posters are allowing memories of the past to colour their judgement and are happy that City didn't get value for money since his second coming.

Gordon Dale

There is no doubt that RH was a pivotal player in his first spell with the club. I can recall some stunning strikes and goals scored at key moments . However the manner of his departure to Swanse disappointed me. The club was 'kippered' by the player and Swansea who transferred him on to Brighton for £0.25 million without having 'kicked a ball'.

I was pleased when he returned but regrettably, with the player injured for extensive periods, it was no 'second coming'. He is without doubt a 'PT man' but whether or not he'll cut the mustard at MK Dons ...I somehow doubt. I wish him well and consider he has given MT back a hefty slice of his players budget which in my view will be better spent on other players ...particularly young hungry players.

STURTZ

Shams as I felt he was returning to something like his old self in the latter part of the season.........
Agree, but in his second spell at the club we did see him returning to his old self on some occasions only to be let down by an injury, usually his hips or his ankles.

Still sorry to see him go and was very impressed with the form he reached for the play offs after another lengthy spell out. He'll always be the ginger ninja for me, favourite goal? That one down at Slime when he took on the entire defence before nestling the ball into the corner, always a man for an occasion!

Ash

You seriously think it bothers me :D
Don't care. You're still a disrespectful ****

malcolms

Don't care. You're still a disrespectful ****
Doesn't matter how many times you say it...the impact's the same....

STURTZ

Actually feel sorry for Malcolm's, he has missed one of the best things about the last ten years at City.

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
Actually feel sorry for Malcolm's, he has missed one of the best things about the last ten years at City.
...but nothing good has ever happened at city.

malcolms

Not me mate, saw him play loads of times. Lots of talent, but far too often couldn't be arsed. It's all about opinions and I respect all of them except the **** who seems to think it's ok to go on calling people *****

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Not me mate, saw him play loads of times. Lots of talent, but far too often couldn't be arsed. It's all about opinions and I respect all of them except the **** who seems to think it's ok to go on calling people *****
Like you just did then ?

malcolms

Like you just did then ?
........ (facepalm)

Last edited: