Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: Ryan Harley

Re: Ryan Harley

Quote Originally Posted by malcolms View Post
    Not me mate, saw him play loads of times. Lots of talent, but far too often couldn't be arsed. It's all about opinions and I respect all of them except the **** who seems to think it's ok to go on calling people *****
    Hahaha, like you calling Ryan a ****** you mean? You hypocrital ****

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Hahaha, like you calling Ryan a ****** you mean? You hypocrital ****
    The clue is that you could have written "tosser" without the need to replace it with ******

I know no-one has to read it if they don't have to, but could you guys grow up a bit or take it somewhere else?

Harley didn't feature in a 1-0 defeat to Brackley Town last night. Probably not fit. JMT and Simpson played the 1st half.

I'm going to miss Harley, one of my favourite players over the last 10 years.

Always enjoyed Harley playing second time around for the most part (obviously I did the first time!) and often had something in his locker things that other players didn't have, but losing a player that's 33 and probably passed his best in terms of consistency isn't really a bad thing in my eyes. MT wants to play with more intensity and Harley, albeit a very smart player, doesn't really have the legs to fit in with that at 33.

Leaves with fond memories for me, but probably best for all parties involved.