• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Seat views

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Looking for some helpful advise from anyone who has sat in some of the cheaper areas at previous Wembley matches. Last season we had category 3 £44 pound seats which were a very good view , but I am wondering what the views are like for the £26 and £32 seats closer to the pitch. I am using the Wembley seat view option, but there are a couple of children going in our party aged 11 and 14 and the concern is there view if sitting lower down.

Would be interested to hear where people sat in the lower tier, and if there are any blocks to avoid because of poor views?

Mr Bridger

richard_portland

For anyone who has booked seats already online when you get through is it easy to select seats at the end of an aisle? Or do you really need to phone to be able to do that. Just trying to ensure the children in our party are able to see ok.

Jazzi

Was only able to book seats in a given row, not the actual seats...........so no, not able to book end of an aisle.

Alistair20000

Does this mean if you book say 3 seats in a given row at the same time they will not necessarily be next to each other ?

Jazzi

Does this mean if you book say 3 seats in a given row at the same time they will not necessarily be next to each other ?
No, I wouldn't think so.

Number13

If you book 3 seats in the same row in the same transaction they will be together you just cant pick where in the row

richard_portland

If you book 3 seats in the same row in the same transaction they will be together you just cant pick where in the row
Is that just online? would have thought if it's done by phone then it's possible to ask for seats next to an aisle?

richard_portland

Booked seats in block 110. Phoned up and got through quick, lady was able to give me eight together which included the aisle.