• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Congratulations Exeter!

rob9872

Coventry fan in peace!

I was thrilled for you last night as the team that I wanted to go up if we didn't. Of course we still hope to join you at Wembley ourselves if it all goes well tonight!

I think you're the best footballing side in there, but also fancy playing against you more than the others as I think Matt Rhead and his cynical team would have bullied us out of it. Interesting to see that Lincoln were able to react quickly when losing last night as I've never seen such time-wasting at our place in the league and systematic fouling - in fairness it was a frustrating lesson of men against boys and a team who were all prepared to take a yellow for the greater good, which is a steeliness we're lacking.

Anyhow, I'm rambling as usual! Good luck in the final - unless of course you're playing Coventry, in which case enjoy your day out! :)

elginCity

Very well known Exeweb poster
Thanks.

Jodi Jones is always a thorn, to us and Notts Co, is he still out injured ?

Jammers20

Thanks.
Good luck tonight. I predicted Exeter vs Coventry final at the start of the play-offs