• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Hiram Boateng take a bow

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
If this thread ends in a tie ...
Would Hiram take a bow tie?

Last edited:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
There's an internet rumour that he has asked to leave.

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Who is John Harriett in relation to Hiram? If he is Hiram's agent, then God help us.

simcity

If you Google John Harriett then you get a long list of made up rumours where none have come true. Plus he isn’t on the FA list of agents so think that tweet is one of those classic ITK accounts who actually know nothing...

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
There's an internet rumour that he has asked to leave.
Just browsed through some of his previous tweets and they were all ********. He said that Sanchez failed his Man Utd medical and that John Terry signed a year’s extension at Villa. Both untrue.

It’s probably some 16 year old posting from his bedroom.

Tbh, if he did go, we’d be due a decent fee and as much as I like him, everyone has a price.

muppetdodger

Just browsed through some of his previous tweets and they were all ********. He said that Sanchez failed his Man Utd medical and that John Terry signed a year’s extension at Villa. Both untrue.

It’s probably some 16 year old posting from his bedroom.

Tbh, if he did go, we’d be due a decent fee and as much as I like him, everyone has a price.
also if the quote was any good it would have said MK were interested as well

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hiram Boateng to me is very similar to both Carlton Palmer in that coming forward he appears ungainly but is able to keep the ball and create something special at times, and Ryan Harley in you don't know (or you can probably guess depending on his position) which player is going to turn up. I know that there are some exewebbers who rate him really highly but his inconsistency is a concern for me and at the moment I wouldn't have him starting ahead of Holmes, Taylor,L Martin and Law.

Lights blue touch paper and runs

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hiram Boateng to me is very similar to both Carlton Palmer in that coming forward he appears ungainly but is able to keep the ball and create something special at times, and Ryan Harley in you don't know (or you can probably guess depending on his position) which player is going to turn up. I know that there are some exewebbers who rate him really highly but his inconsistency is a concern for me and at the moment I wouldn't have him starting ahead of Holmes, Taylor,L Martin and Law.

Lights blue touch paper and runs
Tend to agree. I do really rate him but he blows very hot and cold. Also playing him on the left isn’t going to see him pulling up any trees but he needs to at least look interested! I’m expecting him to be on the bench tomorrow and Law will start.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
For those that can cope with the concept of 'assist'. Hiram is top of the table!

https://www.thefinalball.com/edition_stats.php?v=jt14&id_edicao=125021