• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Fans a credit to the Club

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I wasn't there, but we sounded great on the radio. Have seem numerous photographs, and a couple of videos and the away support looked really good, and audible over the 8000+ home fans.

Looking forward to being in the Big Bank on Thursday night.

exeips

Yes, Tis mentioned on radio Devon about the fantastic support from the fans.

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Both sets of fans were a credit to their clubs their was a fabulous atmosphere in and out of the ground.... what pleased me most with our fans was that there was no OTT celebration at the end I think nearly everybody realise that it’s only halftime!!

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Why would we have a celebration of a nil nil draw? It was a good result but not quite old Trafford. I would be surprised if anyone didn't realise it was only half time.

In any case well done to our fans, we need to use the big bank acoustics to our advantage on Thursday night.

Red Devon

Why would we have a celebration of a nil nil draw? It was a good result but not quite old Trafford. I would be surprised if anyone didn't realise it was only half time..
I felt there was a lot of relief at the final whistle on and off the pitch...it would have been easy to to have thought the hard bit had been done.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
I felt there was a lot of relief at the final whistle on and off the pitch...it would have been easy to to have thought the hard bit had been done.
True because Lincoln do not have a great away record but then again we are talking about Exeter City here and we rarely do anything that comfortably. So odds on it will be a nail biting 90 minutes plus or 120 plus not forgetting the possibility of a nerve shattering penalty shoot out.

exehausted2

True because Lincoln do not have a great away record but then again we are talking about Exeter City here and we rarely do anything that comfortably. So odds on it will be a nail biting 90 minutes plus or 120 plus not forgetting the possibility of a nerve shattering penalty shoot out.
That's what we love and why we're there!

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
I hope we can get through, but the biggest surprise to me would be if we won the second leg comfortably. Reckon it will be a single goal either way.

Spoonz Red E

Well done all at Lincoln.
Atmosphere should be great under the lights on Thursday.

Important not to panic if we fall behind.
We've played three second legs; gone two goals behind twice and let a two goal lead slip away in the other - we still got to Wembley each time.

OmanGrecian

Think there must have been some fans with hearing problems in the Lincoln end.

https://forums.vitalfootball.co.uk/threads/exeter-fans.80947/