Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: Homegrown eleven.

  1. #11
    grecIAN Harris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    In the drivers seat..........
    Posts
    19,164

    Re: Homegrown eleven.

    You've all appear to have put Amps at the back. Personally I'd play him in a midfield five in the holding role. Something along the lines of :

    Pym

    Storey JMT Friend

    Phillips Sercombe Amps Grimes Moxey

    Watkins Nichols

    Or you could go 4-4-2, drop Storey for Hiley to go right back, Deano left and put Phillips on his natural left side with down the right.
    Last edited by grecIAN Harris; 13 May 2018 at 07:34.

  2. #12
    elginCity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Going into Battle
    Posts
    7,921

    Re: Homegrown eleven.

    Hiley and Buster are not "currently still playing", or are they ?!

  3. #13
    grecIAN Harris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    In the drivers seat..........
    Posts
    19,164

    Re: Homegrown eleven.

    Quote Originally Posted by elginCity View Post
    Hiley and Buster are not "currently still playing", or are they ?!
    Oops, missed the first line. Mind you, ignoring Moxey can be a bit of a past time. So we'll revert to plan A then and see if we can get somebody to fill the wide right position.
    Last edited by grecIAN Harris; 13 May 2018 at 08:04.

  4. #14
    STURTZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Je suis Larry
    Posts
    19,912

    Re: Homegrown eleven.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Fog View Post
    Was Hiley homegrown? Of so I'd put him in as well
    The op says still playing otherwise surely Bastin would be in with shout?

  5. #15

    Re: Homegrown eleven.

    Quote Originally Posted by STURTZ View Post
    The op says still playing otherwise surely Bastin would be in with shout?
    And **** Pym with his three full England caps would probably have edged out Christy.

  6. #16

    Re: Homegrown eleven.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sexton Blake View Post
    And **** Pym with his three full England caps would probably have edged out Christy.
    Ok then Richard Pym but that was not his name.

  7. #17
    JamieEcfc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Start Joel Grant
    Posts
    1,242

    Re: Homegrown eleven.

    Pym

    Storey JMT Seaborne Friend

    Sercombe Grimes Ampadu Moxey

    Watkins
    Nichols

  8. #18
    Angus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Beat The Bookie Winner 2015/16
    Posts
    697

    Re: Homegrown eleven.

    We must be short on players if Nicholls is in the squad. He's hardly proved worth his boots over the last two years. I wouldn't have him back and it shows we did well to sell him at the price we received


    1 goal 2 assist all season.
    Last edited by Angus; 15 May 2018 at 14:56.

  9. #19

    Re: Homegrown eleven.

    Quote Originally Posted by Angus View Post
    We must be short on players if Nicholls is in the squad. He's hardly proved worth his boots over the last two years. I wouldn't have him back and it shows we did well to sell him at the price we received


    1 goal 2 assist all season.
    NichoLLs was not a product of our academy. That should have been "one 'ell of a post" !

  10. #20
    Angus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Beat The Bookie Winner 2015/16
    Posts
    697

    Re: Homegrown eleven.

    Tom Nichols* I'm sure Nicholls has scored more then a embarrasing 1 goal all year

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •