• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Lincoln City vs Exeter City - Match Day Thread.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well here we are, another play off semi final day. Well done to Tis and his team for getting us to this point, just 3 games from potential glory. Come on City. You can do this.
Morning Butch, are you going to the match ?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Neil Le M has 3 adults tickets available

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'm working in Newton Abbot today. Logged into something called NowTV. Registered and paid £7.99 to watch game on my Tab.

https://www.nowtv.com

Other channels are no doubt available
Thanks for the heads-up. Just paid for my day pass.

Westy

I wish I could be there today, I have a good feeling that we will show what a good side we can be and defy the bookies odds, which don’t give us much of a chance. Hopefully we will get at least a draw to make the home leg on Thursday a match to savour.

I’ll be watching the game at a beachside bar in sunny Palma Nova, Mallorca, so there are worse places to watch the game. The bar owner is an Accrington Stanley fan, who said he will be rooting for us too. I’ll be home in time for the 2nd Leg, when I’m sure once again we can create another special St. James Park atmosphere to remember. We just need to get at least a draw today.

Alistair20000

Looking forward to the game albeit on TV rather than at the ground.

Having noticed the teddies in the bag are from Lincolnshire and there are Lincolnshire sausages in the fridge the omens are not good. The Racing Post analysis has us as the outsiders of the four to get promoted.

We are 4-1 with the bookies to grab the away win which looks decent VFM.

UTC

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
TEAM NEWS | Pym, Sweeney, James, Tillson, Harley, Stockley, Moore-Taylor, Moxey, Taylor, Storey, Boateng

SUBS | Jones, Woodman, Archibald-Henville, Simpson, Jay, Wilson, Edwards

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Jordan, Jordan, Jordan and Jayden start together for the first time this season (I think).

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Thanks for the heads-up. Just paid for my day pass.
Does this work if you don't have a tv? Haven't had one for years and just use my laptop to watch things.

crocks

Only one up front.....all know how well that works.

Langer

Does this work if you don't have a tv? Haven't had one for years and just use my laptop to watch things.
In case you not joking Now tv works on everything from a phone to a games console if you don't have any I will sending over a smoke signal at half time.

Last edited: