• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Who's out of contract?

Ash

Does anyone know which players are coming to the end of their contracts with us? I have a horrible feeling JMT might be one of them. Can anyone confirm?

RyanPugh

Paul Tisdale:x

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Who knows. Pretty sure McAlinden is. Really hope James is and we let him go but doubt it.

Ash

Woodman? Simpson? Harley? James? Archibald-Henville? Seaborne? I wouldn't be surprised if that bunch are at the end of their deals.

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
Woodman? Simpson? Harley? James? Archibald-Henville? Seaborne? I wouldn't be surprised if that bunch are at the end of their deals.
I thought James contract has been extended to cover next season

Temporarily Exiled

Matt Jay's deal runs out at the end of the season I think.

Last edited:

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think James and Simpson were given 2 year deals and are finishing their second seasons so, unless offered a new contract, will be free agents this summer.

I bleddy hope so as both players are utter ****e.

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
Does anyone know which players are coming to the end of their contracts with us? I have a horrible feeling JMT might be one of them. Can anyone confirm?
I am pretty sure (can’t remember sauce) that JMT is out of contract and consequently available with no fee payable as he is already 24. Pretty certain he won’t be playing in League Two next season..

Don’t know whether Christy’s contract is up, but even if it is we’d be entitled to a fee. Significant six figure sum required...

LDNGrecian

JMT Pym and Taylor were all paid an agents fee this year so that suggests a new contract

Well-known Exeweb poster
JMT Pym and Taylor were all paid an agents fee this year so that suggests a new contract
does it ? ,, how does that work