• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Aussie Rules 2018

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
The season is 7 games in now, so things are shaping up. Richmond are leading currently with West Coast Eagles (Stroudy ?) and Adelaide Crows (Isca ?) second and third. Sydney Swans kick off in about half an hour away to Hawthorn, should be good as it's been tipping down in Melbourne which always makes for a good game. I've been to see the Swans twice in the flesh so far this season and they lost both times (Jonah !), but hoping for a win tonight. Swans are 8th in the "ladder" currently. Buddy Franklyn, who is Sydney's main man is out tonight unfortunately. Heineken and crisps and remote at the ready :)

iscalad

Had to give up BT Sports, so now unable to watch any games. ;(

StroudGrecian

Cheers AP, Eagles now top with a win over GWS though Richmond have the chance to retake top spot tomorrow. With the Dockers currently 62-49 over St Kilda it looks like being a good day for the boys from Western Australia (y)

Avening Posse

Yep, Richmond still top but only just, them and West Coast have a 6 point lead on the chasing pack now. Great win for the Swans and a really good game to boot. Crows lost the closely contested Adelaide derby

Avening Posse

For anybody who still takes an interest in this, the Sydney Swans (my team) will play the winners of the Fremantle vs Collingwood game (which plays later today) for a place in the Grand final. The other semi final is Geelong vs Brisbane. I’ve been going on and off for 7 years now and this is the closest that Sydney have got to the grand final in that period. More of a beers and chinwag day out for me than super interested, but pretty exciting all the same :)

Banksy

For anybody who still takes an interest in this, the Sydney Swans (my team) will play the winners of the Fremantle vs Collingwood game (which plays later today) for a place in the Grand final. The other semi final is Geelong vs Brisbane. I’ve been going on and off for 7 years now and this is the closest that Sydney have got to the grand final in that period. More of a beers and chinwag day out for me than super interested, but pretty exciting all the same :)
Have a great day A P . Hope your team does you all proud! 😀

Avening Posse

Sydney Swans beat Collingwood (one of the big Melbourne teams) yesterday in the semi final. An extraordinary game which will last long in the memory. The Swans won by 1 point after being 30 ahead half way through. In football terms it's a bit like being 3-0 up at half time and and it going 3-2 and the opposition missing a penalty to level it at the last kick of the game. Sydney play Geelong in the grand final next weekend and I am quietly confident......

Avening Posse

Grand final kicks off at 2.30 tomorrow in Oz, and I also get to watch City on Ifollow at 9.30pm, I couldn’t get a ticket for the grand final but I’ve bought a case of beer for the sport extravaganza :cool: which I will be watching on the TV

Avening Posse

Oh well, Sydney got thumped, just need City to win later to cheer me up again :)

Banksy

Oh well, Sydney got thumped, just need City to win later to cheer me up again :)
All good things come to an end and all that.You wait , Stubbs miraculously appears at the back , City win 4-0 with young Stanno getting a hat trick we start talking about Championship football.Now where are those rose tinted specs? 👓 👓 👓