• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Winners of the play -offs 2018

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
Who do you think will come up trumps in this season's play offs in each EPL division now the regular season has finished?

Championship: I'd go for Aston Villa

L1: I'd go for Rotherham

L2: Of course heart says Exeter but i do have doubts and as no one has been totally outstanding i'm saying Notts County

** Please note, I'm not a betting person and have no luck what so ever so more than likely none of the above will make it :D

Last edited:

grecIAN Harris

Championship: Derby now that they've finally got to the end of a season without blowing up.

League 1 Charlton

League 2 Regardless of how much heart over head this might seem to some, it's got to be City. We have the best recent form, we have lost less than any of our rivals in the last six weeks. We'll do Lincoln 3-1 on aggregate and then beat Coventry 2-0 at Wembley in the final.

Banksy

If we get past Lincoln ( can't help thinking of the two back to back promotions we got which they will be trying to emulate ) ,believe we will take Notts or Coventry at Wembley.
If Lincoln get past us then having just been there and won , I think it will be them who get promoted.
Other two , Championship Fulham , L1 the Shrews.

Last edited:

Terryhall

I agree that whoever wins our Playoff SF will go on to win at Wembley based on last years experiences. As I said on the Lincoln prediction thread I fancy us to get a draw at their place and then think we'll win at SJP.
L1 I'm hoping Shrewsbury as a mate of mine is a fan, but wonder if the mood in the camp will be a bit deflated after having been in the automatic spots for such a long time. Charlton could spring a shock.
Championship I think Fulham will do it, but honestly as long as it isn't Villa I don't mind - can't bear to think of John Terry lifting another trophy

Avening Posse

Think Villa will do it, not sure about league 1 so will be cheering on unfashionable Scunny, and like others reckon it will be from our semi final, and fancy us to just edge it, with Pym and Stockley giving us the edge where it counts at each end