• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Aberdeen to Lincoln

JayPob94

Tempted to find a way down to the game on the Friday/Saturday from lovely Scotland.

Anyone up in these parts thinking of doing the same???

Whether this be flying/driving, not quite sure. Its an extremely awkward place.

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
I drove from Inverness to Stoke(Burslem) last month to see the Grecians at Port Vale,a ball breaking journey.Left Inverness at 0715 arrived at the ground to park up at 1630..The drive back to Exeter was a bit of pi55 after that..:D.

Last edited:

JayPob94

I drove from Inverness to Stoke(Burslem) last month to see the Grecians at Port Vale,a ball breaking journey.Left Inverness at 0715 arrived at the ground to park up at 1630..The drive back to Exeter was a bit of pi55 after that..:D.
That must have been the longest day of all time! Was tempted until I got caught for speeding yesterday, praying to god the speed camera had no film in it - dont fancy a hefty fine!!

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
That must have been the longest day of all time! Was tempted until I got caught for speeding yesterday, praying to god the speed camera had no film in it - dont fancy a hefty fine!!
Jay there is a website I found recently and you can look up what cameras are active ! If I find it ill post a link lol

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Felt like it..Creamed crackered on the final bit from Bristol...Yep a speed camera can ruin a day.Got caught on one coming back from the midweeker at Crawley last season,81mph on the M4 at around midnight..The variably speed gantrys have the cameras on 24/7 nowadays,not just when the variable speed limit is shown..A expensive lesson,though the Speed Awareness Course was cheaper(£85)

JayPob94

Fingers crossed I have no fine or caught at all

Last edited:

JayPob94

Jay there is a website I found recently and you can look up what cameras are active ! If I find it ill post a link lol
Amazing if you could find it!

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
http://www.itv.com/news/2017-11-04/half-of-all-fixed-speed-cameras-in-britain-left-inactive/

http://www.safetycamera.org/home it was similar to this Jay but the one I had in my history has been taken down by some government body