• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Playoffs iFollow Coverage

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
Just checked with iFollow HQ. and the play off games including the Wembley final is being shown live to expats. (if there was any doubt) Not so the UK subscribers though. It seems Sky and BT are monopolising things there. I dont know what you homie's will do for away games if you dont go to em'?

LDNGrecian

Just checked with iFollow HQ. and the play off games including the Wembley final is being shown live to expats. (if there was any doubt) Not so the UK subscribers though. It seems Sky and BT are monopolising things there. I dont know what you homie's will do for away games if you dont go to em'?
So just like any other league game?

PeteUSA

So just like any other league game?
No, Its involving BT and Sky, and I dont think you'll be able to watch the game the following day as you normally can.

Langer

I will get a Sky now tv 1 week voucher which is a tenner from argos then stream it on my PS4 this will cover both the first two games obviously I intend to go to the home leg if I can get a seated ticket.

PeteUSA

Okay, it seems things have changed. I got an email this morning (which it is here) from Joseph at iFollow support. It seems things have changed since I got the last 'automated' reply....

"Dear Peter, thank you for contacting iFollow support. Unfortunately as you have pointed out, we will not be showing the playoffs on our platform due to the rights being held by Sky. As you are in the US I would advise checking the listings on ESPN to see if they are showing the League 2 Semis and final etc etc........ Joseph. iFollow Support.

So, it appears that only Sky subscribers will get to watch our games, provided they're being covered. Anybody else want to check? I thought iFollow had an agreement with Sky?

Langer

Seems a bit crap you've watched games all season and now can't watch the conclusion of the league you would think Sky and Ifollow could do a deal.

Matt Russell

I will get a Sky now tv 1 week voucher which is a tenner from argos then stream it on my PS4 this will cover both the first two games obviously I intend to go to the home leg if I can get a seated ticket.
If you're a Trust member you should be able to get one through the priority sales process.

Langer

Am not anymore hopefully get one as a known to the club knobber :)

Matt Russell

Am not anymore hopefully get one as a known to the club knobber :)
Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear!

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
No, Its involving BT and Sky, and I dont think you'll be able to watch the game the following day as you normally can.
Pete BT have no involvement Sky exclusive rights. No help to you I know but UK based Sky viewers will be able to watch live and on catch up