Page 3 of 204 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Tisdale to MK Dons

Re: Tisdale to MK Dons

Quote Originally Posted by DB9 View Post
    According to AA route finder, Bath to MK is 108.9 miles and takes 2 hrs 23 mins
    Luckily for Tis he doesn't live in bath.

Who in their right mind would want to set foot regularly in Milton Keynes after living in Bath and working in Exeter. I mean, come on. Milton bloody Keynes? There are mole hills and ants nests in my garden with more character.

This could have legs. It's the perfect time for Tis to say goodbye with Perryman leaving and the broken relationship with the fan base.

Quote Originally Posted by geoffwp View Post
    Who in their right mind would want to set foot regularly in Milton Keynes after living in Bath and working in Exeter. I mean, come on. Milton bloody Keynes? There are mole hills and ants nests in my garden with more character.
    The V and H grid road network is very logical though Geoffrey. Maybe too simple for the Master Tactician to accept ?

If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong !

Or maybe Alistair this thread like all the rest are just BS and Sir Tis of the Dale isn't going anywhere for another couple of years.

Quote Originally Posted by ramone View Post
    Or maybe Alistair this thread like all the rest are just BS and Sir Tis of the Dale isn't going anywhere for another couple of years.
    Predictions are hazardous; especially about the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Fog View Post
    This could have legs. It's the perfect time for Tis to say goodbye with Perryman leaving and the broken relationship with the fan base.
    There are more legs on a snail then Tis going to MK Dons.

Quote Originally Posted by geoffwp View Post
    Didn't feel over sensitive when I wrote it max. It seemed clear from what you wrote that you think the managers style of football works best for cardboard fans whatever they may be. At least not plastic anyway. I think you're absolutely right about the advantages that can be gained by changing jobs. In a way though that's a generational thing that would have been relatively uncommon in our, well certainly my, parents day. I do believe in the long game however and I certainly don't think it is an excuse for an easy ride. I think the things he has changed and ideas he has developed into actuality do take time. That sort of thing can be lost if you are moving on every 3 years or so.
    Works both ways, I agree.

Anyway to confirm, it was a dig at MK fans only, not Tisdale "fans" in general....... ugh this stuff is tedious!

Quote Originally Posted by LOG View Post
    We'll only know for certain if he or his representatives are seen leaving the MK branch of Fulfords.
    Nah ! In 12 years he's never bothered moving down here to Glorious Deb'n, so no way will he ever consider "upping sticks" for a job, unless Barca come calling !

Quote Originally Posted by ecfc2000 View Post
    Luckily for Tis he doesn't live in bath.
    Not far though! It's a village isnt it?