Page 217 of 217 FirstFirst ... 117167207215216217
Results 2,161 to 2,170 of 2170

Thread: Tisdale to MK Dons

Re: Tisdale to MK Dons

Quote Originally Posted by CREDYGRECIAN View Post
    Geoff , I won’t waste my time , it’s better we agree to disagree because it saves pointless finger pointing - thanks kindly for the reply
    Thank you for that illuminating reply Credy, to what I thought was a reasonable question based on what you had written.

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at SJP

Quote Originally Posted by Super Ronnie Jepson View Post
    Oh well let's hope there are many more days when we're crap an he says we were crap then
    Just nice to her some honesty because the reality is at league 2 level your going to be crap more often than your going to be brilliant given the amount of games and amount of travel players at that level have to do....

Its jisy refreshing to not hear we played well when weve lost or hearing a manager try and smokescreen a crap
    Performance, fans are not stupid they know a good game or bad game and most prefer to hear his honesty

I think Tis' early successes went to his head, illustrated by bringing himself on for that last away game when we finished 8th in Div. 1. Self-congratulatory. In addition he was obviously an attention- seeker - parading the latest Bed Taker gear pitch side and then declaring that his clothes sent a message to our opponents. Yeah, right. Combined with his total inability to EVER say that he got something wrong (and he often did get something wrong) and his lack of recognition of the fans efforts leads me to believe he was a bit of an arrogant, narcissistic plunk. His reaction to having his roller terminated is further evidence : "How dare they do that to me?". Self-confidence is a good thing, but inflated ego even after managing his team to an awful home record at one stage is laughable. Having said that, he is doing well at MK Dons and there's no denying it. I imagine the head is already starting to swell.

A friend has asked me how much Tis was on whilst with us.... I swear to god I read he was on all sorts of win/draw/lose bonuses and I swear I read it on here.

Anyone have any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by JayPob94 View Post
    A friend has asked me how much Tis was on whilst with us.... I swear to god I read he was on all sorts of win/draw/lose bonuses and I swear I read it on here.

Anyone have any ideas?
    PeteUSA is your man.

Anyone have any ideas?
    I wouldn't believe anything you read on here about wages at the club especially the higher up the food chain you go as the over inflation gets higher than the position held.

Anyone have any ideas?
    Choose anything between 1.25 a year up to and including 5m a month, Exeweb will have had someone whose friend...etc, etc knows!

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Holloway View Post
    Exeweb will have had someone whose friend...etc, etc knows!
    Damn, should have asked his mate that too.

Although the MK Dons are currently in a great position, take a look at their last seven fixtures of the season. They are very tough.

Matt Taylor and Tisdale should not be compared, Matt's his own man and needs a couple of seasons to realise his abilities. Tisdale was with us for eleven seasons? Four play off finals, a straight promotion and a best ever finish in league 1. Tough act to follow and we shouldn't expect it.