• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Playoffs Tixs

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Had an email today saying home leg semifinal tickets are available from 12pm tomorrow (season ticket holders only)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Had an email today saying home leg semifinal tickets are available from 12pm tomorrow (season ticket holders only)
I haven't. :(

Red Devon

Option 1 in person preferred

Option 2 by phone

Last edited:

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
I had one too I have other commitments on some of the dates so won't be able to purchase early as it does really depend on the date for me - I would have thought others would also be in that position

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Would depend for me on first leg score , assuming we end up away first.

Carlisle last season was possibly the best game I had ever seen at the park, not feeling quite the same this year.

eurogrecian

How do they know the date and time? (or don’t they?)

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
They don't they obviously have the dates and the times of the matches but don't know who will be playing in each one - so if you can make all possible combinations of the permutations then you can purchase before they go on general sale - think this only applies to season ticket holders In the IP

Red Devon

They are calling it a “special arrangement “ even though the date and time are yet to be decided

denzel

I am assuming this is a wind up? I haven't had anything as a season ticket holder

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
I am assuming this is a wind up? I haven't had anything as a season ticket holder
No it's genuine