• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Playoffs Tixs

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Seated season tickets only.

Jazzi

Yep, got one too. Guessing this is just a way to stretch the selling time should we end up playing at SJP on Saturday 12th. Seated season ticket holders have seats that are reserved for them, so by taking a proportion of these sales early it deals with some of next week's work this week.

Last edited:

iscalad

Seated season tickets only.
Well I haven't had an e-mail!!!!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Big Bank season ticket holders can get their play off game tickets from noon today.

I'm going to have to wait until after Saturday's game as I can't do the 12th.

Last edited:

Red Devon

Bug Bank season ticket holders can get their play off game tickets from noon today.

I'm going to have to wait until after Saturday's game as I can't do the 12th.
Don’t think they can get them today Hants, I think it’s only pre pay/order that’s all I could do when I went up yesterday

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Just been in and pre ordered mine , Was gonna buy another for my mate Pate but don't want it going to waste.

iscalad

Had an email today saying home leg semifinal tickets are available from 12pm tomorrow (season ticket holders only)
I haven't received an e-mail. Can't order St for IP online. Am away next week. Can't go in tomorrow morning as shop is closed. Not happy.

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
The official site stated that season ticket holders have until midday Monday 14th to claim before any left go to community priority group so sure you will be fine, even if you can't get to club if you phone or email they will be able to help I'm sure.

Spoonz Red E

I haven't received an e-mail. Can't order St for IP online. Am away next week. Can't go in tomorrow morning as shop is closed. Not happy.
Isca. If you're going to have problems phoning or buying in person before midday on Monday 14th because you'll be away drop an email to [email protected] and they can make sure you get your normal ST seat or entitlement.

Last edited:

iscalad

Isca. If you're going to have problems phoning or buying in person before midday on Monday 14th because you'll be away drop an email to [email protected] and they can make sure you get your normal ST seat or entitlement.
Thanks Spoonz. Will hopefully be home by Friday afternoon, so can go up to SJP in person. May have to resort to telephoning the club.