• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

CONIFA World Cup 2018 - London 31 May to 9 June

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
The non FIFA affiliated nations are having their own world cup at the beginning of June, and at non league grounds in and around London. A little bit different!

Schedule at http://www.conifa.org/en/2018/03/07/stadium-and-ticketing-information-for-conifas-2018-paddy-power-world-football-cup/

A bit more about them at http://www.conifa.org/en/about-us/

Terryhall

Yorkshire didn't qualify.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Some of our Exiles have been getting quite involved with this. All being well I'll manage to sneak out to watch Matabeleland vs Tuvalu. The former for obvious reasons (to those who know my family background anyway) and the latter 'cos I've always liked the name.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Some of our Exiles have been getting quite involved with this. All being well I'll manage to sneak out to watch Matabeleland vs Tuvalu. The former for obvious reasons (to those who know my family background anyway) and the latter 'cos I've always liked the name.
It was Jim Shepherd that mentioned it to me. Could get some non league grounds ticked off!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Northern Cyprus v Tibet at Enfield also looking good for Saturday 2nd June.

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
It was Jim Shepherd that mentioned it to me. Could get some non league grounds ticked off!
Might even bump into Malcolms at somewhere like Carshalton !

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Apparently at some venues you'll be allowed to drink a beer and watch the football!

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
You have a Zimbo family background then, didn't know that.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Starts today!

Off to Carshalton first for United Koreans in Japan versus Western Armenia. Then the short trip to Sutton for Padania versus Matabeleland. Final game will be a trip over Bromley for the opening ceremony and the match between Barawa and Tamil Eelam.

Last edited: