• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Congratulations to wycombe

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Promoted to league one.

iscalad

Bollox to Wycombe.

denzel

Yep, well done to them. They looked better than us at their place and we gave them too much respect at ours. Just hope we are playing them next season...

Legohead

Banned
I'm happy to give congrats to Accrington as they aren't timewasting cheats but not to Wycombe. Not like they are bothered. They got the job done and we failed. All our own doing.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm happy to give congrats to Accrington as they aren't timewasting cheats but not to Wycombe. Not like they are bothered. They got the job done and we failed. All our own doing.
I know they have a way of doing things that fans of other teams hate, but fair play to them, they’ve gotten enough points to get promoted and the deserve it.

geoffwp

Bollox to Wycombe.
Yeh. What is this all about congratulating others. Is that what all this proper chaps crud is all about? Fukem.

contrabombarde

Yeh. What is this all about congratulating others. Is that what all this proper chaps crud is all about? Fukem.
Well said that man, F... 'em indeed.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Nice one Geoff ............ we'll be saying congrats to those lot down the road next !

W@nkcombe are only 2 places behind scumuff in my books.

Leads

Because it’s a nice thing to do? Good luck in League One Wycombe- hopefully we can join you.

dontpassback

Don’t like ainsworth or the way they play,but credit to them,they have been consistent and have obtained promotion,I don’t think Argyle or the gas will be welcoming them with open arms,but credit where it’s due.