• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale for Arsenal

Ashford Grecian

The second longest serving manager to take over from the longest?

ExeterCityLad

This breaking news pretty much confirms Tisdale won't leave in the summer. He'll want to remain as the longest serving manager at least for a season. The opportunity is too big for him to turn down.

Great news. (Not)

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Never ever an Arsenal fan, but you have to respect the work he did in the first half of his career. Like an aging boxer, he couldn't hang up his gloves and move on when the time was ripe, so has
spoilt his legacy somewhat. However, he will go down in history as one of the top managers in English football, but a level below SAF, Cloughie and Bob Paisley

Mr Jinx

This breaking news pretty much confirms Tisdale won't leave in the summer. He'll want to remain as the longest serving manager at least for a season. The opportunity is too big for him to turn down.

Great news. (Not)
He may not want to, but it's no longer up to him.

Jazzi

He may not want to, but it's no longer up to him.
It's entirely up to him if, as reported, he's been offered a new contract. He'll either sign it or not.

Mr Jinx

It's entirely up to him if, as reported, he's been offered a new contract. He'll either sign it or not.
I'm slow as always to catch up with the latest. Please don't tell me it's another 2 year rolling contract.

IndoMike

I'm slow as always to catch up with the latest. Please don't tell me it's another 2 year rolling contract.
Cor blimey : have you been hibernating?

ExeterCityLad

I believe he was offered a 3 year roller with a pay increase.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
I believe he was offered a 3 year roller with a pay increase.
Good , I hope he now signs ..... The mighty Grecians and god like Paul Tisdale marching onwards to eternity.

UTC.

Temporarily Exiled

Let Tisdale go, let's get Wenger in.