• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Number 17 Shirt: Will He ?

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
I am reliably informed that Tis is planning a League 2 cameo (farewell swansong ?) before the season closes but only if there is a match wlth nothing riding on it.

So will he or won't he ?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Wouldn't have thought so.

STURTZ

Probably be in on merit if he took Lloyd James place.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Why not I expect he can still ping a ball a fair few yards.

Only if the game isn't on Ifollow though lol

Last edited:

Grecian2K

Only if the game isn't on Ifollow though lol
Why not, for petes sake?

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
I am reliably informed that Tis is planning a League 2 cameo (farewell swansong ?) before the season closes but only if there is a match wlth nothing riding on it.

So will he or won't he ?
Will this be like a John Terry starting, and being subbed in the 17th minute before leaving the pitch through a guard of honour?? :x

KWSGrecian

Missed out on Tis' cameo a few years ago, was he actually any good when he got on the pitch? Seems like he keeps himself in shape very well so wouldn't be surprised if he was actually quite a decent player.

Grecian2K

Will this be like a John Terry starting, and being subbed in the 17th minute before leaving the pitch through a guard of honour?? :x
If we playing Wycombe he'd probably be coming on in the 17th minute of added time!

ExeterCityLad

Missed out on Tis' cameo a few years ago, was he actually any good when he got on the pitch? Seems like he keeps himself in shape very well so wouldn't be surprised if he was actually quite a decent player.
He can kick a ball if that's the question. Probably lower half conference standard

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
I truly hope not. Why would he? It proves nothing. I'd imagine this is nonsense.