• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Chesterfield MDT April 17th 2018

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Hi y'all.
Is this MDT a poisoned chalice? I don't think so. I'm confident that City will win this without squeaky bum time.
Chesterfield are on their knees with little hope of survival. Our first goal (Stockers, of course) will hit them hard and we will go on to win comfortably.
Eyes also on Lincoln v Wycombe.
Theoretically there should be a big crowd tonight.
Come on Exeter : support your local football team!!

Avening Posse

Optimistically hoping form makes this not too stressful, but experience of the pain of supporting Exeter for donkeys years tells me to expect different.......I will cope with the stress of it all if we win 1-0 off somebody's arse UTC

IndoMike

Chesterfield's manager Jack Lester says his team can easily beat City tonight. Tisdale : you have to pin that up on our changing room wall.

STURTZ

City to win, Wycombe to lose, happy days!

PeteUSA

I think Chesterfield are doomed to the National League; I cant see them gaining enough points to get to safety. Hopefully they've realised that and wont bugger up our aspirations tonight!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
This will be a very different game from recent City matches. Chesterfield will aim to stop Exeter's passing game, so let's hope we have a plan B ready to go. The Matt Jay partnership with Jayden Stockley has been working well, so I'd hope Tisdale continues that tonight.

Jason's preview http://www.exeweb.com/2018/04/17/next-up-exeter-city-vs-chesterfield/

Banksy

As I've said before , banana skin or not , if we can't win this we don't deserve to go up .
So come on Tisdale , not too defensive please , treat 'em with respect but remember they're not World Champions.

Number13

City to win, Wycombe to lose, happy days!
If this happens I fancy us to nick third as all our remaining games are very winnable

But if Ainsworths horrid little team win tonight its the Play Offs for us regardless of our result

les.gtfc

Come on you Grecians!

iscalad

Come on you Grecians!
Spoken like a true supporter. (clap)