• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Player of the Season

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster

Terryhall

Have voted (but will keep my powder dry on who I voted for purely because 1st reply innit)

scottus86

It's a hard one this season. JMT would be up there if he hadn't been injured for so many games. Pym is an obvious choice and Stockley for his goal count. Wilson has done well too but is tarnished by two silly red cards. I think even though we're challenging for autos our midfield has under performed slightly this season so I find it hard to choose one of them.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
I've cast my vote, that's all you need to know for now.

IndoMike

I voted for Jake Taylor. Missed very few matches, scored some vital goals, works hard for the team, and is a steady influence.

andrew p long

I voted for Jake Taylor. Missed very few matches, scored some vital goals, works hard for the team, and is a steady influence.
ah,beat me to it. I'd add Taylor to the list with Pym and Stockley. For me JMT would be in the frame but for injuries and Kane Wilson might well win the 'who do you think will have the best career in professional football?' award, but has not started enough games to be POTS.

manc grecian

Boateng for me.

Legohead

Banned
I'll predictably go for Stockley. Weighed in with the goals and often with limited service. Taylor has done really well pretty consistently as has Pym.

Grecian2K

"The Sweeney" hasn't had to shabby a season either...joint second highest scorer - and takes a mean penalty.

Decisions, decisions???

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Jake Taylor for me. An ever present, plays a variety of positions, scores, is an absolute pain in the arse for the opposition and he's a hard little bar steward as well. Loves him.

Last edited: