• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Chesterfield prediction thread

Legohead

Banned
The Spireites went down 1-0 today to arch rivals Mansfield and therefore you could pretty much argue that it's win or bust for them against us on tuesday night. It could play into our hands if they are going all out as we know how to dig in and know we are able to come back from a deficit even if they do take the lead.

Ordinarily i'd treat games like this with caution but i think we will get Chesterfield on one of their usual poor days with the pressure really on (they've buckled at Grimsby and Mansfield under pressure) and i reckon we could smash them for 4,5, or 6.

I'm going for 5-0 Grecians stroll.

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
This is one we really must take three points from , 3-0 to us.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Nervy 0-0....

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
7-0
Stockley x 2, Taylor x 2, Jay, Boetang, Sweeney.

Spoonz Red E

A win on Tuesday and the only way we could lose out on at least a guaranteed play-off spot is if we lose all the others and Mansfield win all theirs.

Avening Posse

3-0 win. Stockley Jay Edwards

Alistair20000

Chesterfield will be drinking in the last chance saloon. It may not be as straightforward as on paper it looks.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Would love Snoop to be correct and there be an avalanche of goals for us but I doubt it will be that comfortable.

Chesterfield have to win, so they will surely give it a go and we also need to win to have a chance of catching Wycombe. I will go for 3-1 City. Stockley, Taylor and Jay. Dennis of the Spireites.

Att 4333

Ashford Grecian

Very easy 2-0 win...

denzel

Anyone who thinks this will be easy needs to look at the United v West Brom game!

We need to start on the front foot, kill their hope quickly,

But we won't so I will go for 1-1