• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Accrington Stanley vs Exeter City - Match Day Thread.

ExeterCityLad

Massive game and I can't see us losing. I predicted 2-1 to City in the prediction thread but think it will be 3-1 or 2-0 now. Let's put some serious pressure on Wycombe.

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
I admire your courage in starting such a potentially crucial MDT Mr Lad

And salute your positivity too sir. (y)

(Just one small, polite request though...could the "usual suspects", even if it's only this once, bring themselves NOT to subvert this thread into yet another tedious extension of the "Tisdale Contract" debate and just get behind OUR team? Pretty please??)

Avening Posse

Looking forward to my midnight kick off, love it that we still have these massive games, still all to play for UTC

Legohead

Banned
Firstly, congratulations to Accrington. They've fully deserved their promotion and i'm really pleased for them.

Secondly, i think we'll just get done tomorrow. We've had some ding dong away games of late and the shut out at Vale Park but i think they'll manage to nick one and we'll struggle to compete and create. I'd be really happy with a point actually.

Safe trip to the travelling Grecians and hope everyone enjoys their day out.

IndoMike

Hoping that the occasion will make Accrington a bit nervous and that City can take advantage. 2-1 to the City : goals from Stockers and Jake.
Take care travelers.
Oop The City!

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
A draw would be great and a win would throw the door to the autos wide open. One or t'other please chaps.

COYR

contrabombarde

This is another really big game for us. I have just looked at the league table again and what a chance we have today to cement our auto hopes. It's a big ask I know but can't wait to be listening to the commentary in what looks to be a much improved day weatherwise. Safe travelling for the fans. COYR.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Stayed nearby last night so an easy trip for me later. Wonder how many City fans will make the trip. A win would be fantastic.

Jason's match preview http://www.exeweb.com/2018/04/13/next-up-accrington-stanley-vs-exeter-city-3/

Banksy

Wonder how we'll set up , play for a draw or go for it?
Anyway , come on you Reds , you can do it.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
3 1-0 wins on the spin for Accrington - and only 4 goals conceaded in the last 10 league games......

They have such a settled team that they haven't even made a sub since 17th February- 7 games...that's unheard of.

Can't see us going there and winning - but a point would be a positive result