Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 67

Thread: Accrington Stanley prediction thread

  1. #11
    John William's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Be on my side, I'll be on your side
    Posts
    6,007

    Re: Accrington Stanley prediction thread

    Quote Originally Posted by malcolms View Post
    As their capacity is 5067...it's gonna be difficult....
    And their highest this season is 3,039 for Notts County, who probably brought approaching 1,000

  2. #12
    Oldsmobile-88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    In RaWZ we trust....Amen.
    Posts
    12,398

    Re: Accrington Stanley prediction thread

    Quote Originally Posted by John William View Post
    And their highest this season is 3,039 for Notts County, who probably brought approaching 1,000
    Oddly enough the highest Accy v Exeter crowd(until this Sat,I expect )was during both teams debut season in the Conference in 2003/04. 2,300...& iirc about 400 following the Grecians.

  3. #13

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    On the rooftop, gazing out.
    Posts
    13,173

    Re: Accrington Stanley prediction thread

    Quote Originally Posted by John William View Post
    And their highest this season is 3,039 for Notts County, who probably brought approaching 1,000
    Their manager must be doing an excellent job to motivate the players as they play in front of 3 men and a dog. Oe maybe it's the burgers.

  4. #14
    denzel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The Travel Tavern
    Posts
    6,817

    Re: Accrington Stanley prediction thread

    Quote Originally Posted by John William View Post
    And their highest this season is 3,039 for Notts County, who probably brought approaching 1,000
    Surely they would anticipate getting more for a game which could clinch promotion to League One for the first time EVER?

  5. #15
    John William's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Be on my side, I'll be on your side
    Posts
    6,007

    Re: Accrington Stanley prediction thread

    Quote Originally Posted by denzel View Post
    Surely they would anticipate getting more for a game which could clinch promotion to League One for the first time EVER?
    Difficult to say as all their games are POTD apart from season tickets, with a very simple price structure of £20 adults, £15 seniors / U18 and £5 kids. Burnley are at home but Blackburn are away so that might bring in a few occasionals. Nothing on their website or twitter to suggest they are expecting a big turnout. I'll be surprised if we taken more than 400.

  6. #16

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Mosh pit
    Posts
    1,227

    Re: Accrington Stanley prediction thread

    Quote Originally Posted by IndoMike View Post
    Their manager must be doing an excellent job to motivate the players as they play in front of 3 men and a dog. Oe maybe it's the burgers.
    Maybe it's just having a squad of players together who aren't big babies who whinge and moan at everything and who just get on with what needs doing? Footballing ability can only take you so far.

    That and their manager doing an excellent job too.....

  7. #17
    CREDYGRECIAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Loving the free flowing entertaining football at SJP
    Posts
    33,330

    Re: Accrington Stanley prediction thread

    Accrington are flying - and will clinch promotion by beating us 3-1

  8. #18

    Re: Accrington Stanley prediction thread

    Quote Originally Posted by CREDYGRECIAN View Post
    Accrington are flying - and will clinch promotion by beating us 3-1
    It's exactly this type of prediction that makes me think we're going to pee on their fireworks, spoil the party and bring the points home. I can't go as nobody will swap a shift with me on a Saturday so I'm going to miss a wonderful 2-0 City victory.

    Simpson and Stockley, the new SAS, with two second half headers.

  9. #19
    Red Monster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Exmouth
    Posts
    3,530

    Re: Accrington Stanley prediction thread

    The boys can do double over them

  10. #20

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Mosh pit
    Posts
    1,227

    Re: Accrington Stanley prediction thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Billy The Fish View Post
    It's exactly this type of prediction that makes me think we're going to pee on their fireworks, spoil the party and bring the points home. I can't go as nobody will swap a shift with me on a Saturday so I'm going to miss a wonderful 2-0 City victory.

    Simpson and Stockley, the new SAS, with two second half headers.
    Feel for you Billy. Miserable b*ggers you work with. I can't go either so that makes two of us.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •