• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Cambridge United vs Exeter City - Match Day Thread.

ExeterCityLad

Arguably the biggest game of the season thus far. Massive game and a must win. Come on City!!!!

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
City win 2-1 and all is well with the world.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just the three points up for grabs today. Bring them home with you please chaps you're really putting us fans through the wringer.

Legohead

Banned
Tricky game this. Cambridge have 11 home league wins, the best outside the top 8. They also have conceded the fewest home goals in the league apart from our good selves who top the meanest home defence table on 16 but Grimsby managed to score against them so they can't be that good! :D Mind you that WAS a penalty.

I think we'll win this though.

IndoMike

Tis on Devon Live says he was really pleased with Lloyd James in last match, that he was playing out of position but delivered some quality crosses. Brown might be ready and Harley and Holmes are. Have a horrible feeling Tis will not pick his best team today, but still predict 2-1 City win.

Temporarily Exiled

Excited to be going to my first match since Charlton. Hoping for a solid performance, and for Yeovil to do us a favour against Luton.

Last edited:

Avening Posse

I love the nervous excitement at this time of the season when we have everything to play for, going to be optimistic and say a 1-0 win UTC

hardi2b

looking forward to this one expect Holmes, Simpson to start again and score a couple we hang-on for a narrow 1-2 win..exciting few games to come. UTC

Last edited:

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Reference Simpson I find myself hoping he starts.

That's never happened before.

PeteUSA

I think Jonah might get a start in goal.

I think we'll win 3-1 Stockley with a brace.

UTC.