• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Possible ifollow problem..

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
Is anybody else having a problem paying for a match pass today? All that appears to be on offer is the Audio commentary. I usually pay to watch the game a lot earlier than this!

PeteUSA

Its OK sorted. The facility to purchase a one match pass has just popped up! Had me sweating for a mo there!

scottus86

I've had a few problems the last few games. Midway through the second half it usually signs me out and tells me I've signed in on another device. I changed my password in case I was hacked, but it happened in the last game too. Very annoying as I missed the disallowed goal for Lincoln and their third.

PeteUSA

I wanted to bring this thread back because tallone brought up some very valid points on the matchday thread about the service we currently get. I think the 'euphoria' regarding todays game will swallow up his suggestions. He said he intends to get in contact with iFollow regarding the following points for next season, assuming its to late to impliment change for the current campaign.

1.. Allow live commentary along with games viewed. This was available until fairly recently, although to be honest the time lag between the two was hard to handle, and I'm not so bothered. Just as well it seems given the quality of the audio available! Wheres Kirky FFS?

2.. Allow games that are to be viewed by us later to be accessed without discovering the score of the game! Its virtually impossible to do at the moment! Also allow the expats access to games at an reasonable time. I'm with him on this one: I'm sick of having to get up at 6.00am to watch games! I have to go back to bed for three hours!

Any other points chums?

Last edited: