• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Lincoln City v Exeter City Matchday Thread

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
Nearly 3.00am. No matchday thread? I guess everybodys pre-occupied with Tisdale's "hurt feelings"!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Weather's okay here in Lincoln. With the ground sold out there should be a good atmosphere at Sincil Bank. I wonder if we can silence the home crowd?

Jason's preview http://www.exeweb.com/2018/03/29/next-up-lincoln-city-vs-exeter-city/

PeteUSA

I see Sincil Banks capacity is 10,000+. With all the City fans in attendance, we shouldnt be a million miles off of that.

Bongo1959

3-1. City tisdale sent to the naughty boys step

denzel

1-1. Good luck to the travelling 400 and any more who can sneak in.

IndoMike

A draw keeps Lincoln 5 points behind and is a good result considering the huge support Lincoln will enjoy.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Confident our amazing away fans will create the atmosphere to spur the lads on today. Come on you mighty reds, let's crush their promotion dreams and bring home all three points.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
According to this article they are advised to bully us, especially Stockley, and bombard us with crosses. Also we don't miss Ollie and Reuben.

http://www.lincoln.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=525187

Avening Posse

Greetings from down under, definitely has the feel of a big game this one, will be trying to stick pins under my eyelids and watch this one which kicks off at 1 in the morning here

Legohead

Banned
About to set off. Anyone know if they still use the South Common car parking for games as i'm heading there first. Not been back to Lincoln since Uni days there.

Last edited: