• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Christian Ribeiro

eurogrecian

Sad news for him indeed.

Not quite sure what to make of this:
His journey.......via Scunthorpe United and Exeter City, is a sad tale for somebody with ability and quality
but on his day he was a very exciting player to watch in his City shirt.

Good luck to him.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Really rated him during his time at ECFC, he was one of the few injury prone players who worked out for us (overall).

Loved seeing him bomb up the line, a really aggressive player with a great attitude.

I wish him well.

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
Reading the article it does at least seem to show that he has his head around it and is thinking positively about his future. Exciting player to watch. Hope he does well whatever direction he goes in.

Alistair20000

Yes, all good wishes to him for the future after this terrible career ending injury. Cannot add to what TPC has posted and surprise, surprise TPC and our Geoff seem to agree on something :)

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yes, all good wishes to him for the future after this terrible career ending injury. Cannot add to what TPC has posted and surprise, surprise TPC and our Geoff seem to agree on something :)
Geoffrey probably nods (in agreement) at the screen when reading most of my posts.

It goes a little like this:

Geoff - "I hate to say it but that Proper Chap is bang on the money yet again, he really does know his onions".

Last edited:

Alistair20000

Luckily our Geoff's green light is off. Hope he is not wielding the rip saw when he reads your post.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Being a pensioner I hope he was under the sheets before 9pm.

I'm sure he will be off the leash again in the morning.

Last edited:

Avening Posse

Loved him when he played for us, a great shame and I hope whatever the future brings is rosy for him

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Stood out when in a City shirt - shame for the lad , but that's life.