• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Jordan Storey

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Deserves a thread of his own.

He's big, strong, has pace and most importantly composure. What a prospect. I don't imagine he'll be hanging around with us much past next season.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Excellent today.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
That's twice this week then, following Tuesday's performance.

STURTZ

Shows leadership skills as well, future captain?

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
First time I’ve seen him play and I was hugely impressed. So composed and reads the game well. Add to that he has the stature of a CB.

I don’t see how he can be dropped now and it makes the missing JMT less damaging when he can obviously perform so well.

manc grecian

He appears to have it all. Good in the air, decent with the ball and deceptively quick over 10yds. Much better option than Seaborne.

Temporarily Exiled

Been impressive since being dropped in at the deep end against Luton. Another top prospect off the conveyor belt – League 1 football would probably mean he sticks around a little longer. What a pairing he and Ampadu would have been though...

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
He was brilliant versus Swindon, my MOTM. Loved that challenge he made as the last man in the second half. As mentioned, composed, good in the air and looks fairly quick.

Really good start he's made.

IndoMike

Glad to hear that Chelsea will be able to strengthen their backline with another City starlet and not cough up for years ]:)

ExeterCityLad

Think we may all be getting a little carried away...