• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Next Seasons Kits

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
What kits are getting re-done this summer?

Will there be any fan votes or options?

Grecian68

What kits are getting re-done this summer?

Will there be any fan votes or options?
We are due home and away shirts, we have had both of these for two seasons now.

Normally not decided to late June early July, then on sale roughly middle of July but have been known to have been just before the season starts.

Last edited:

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think the current kits are great, so hope we don’t get two poor efforts next time. I am a particular fan of the away kit, so hope we go for something bright next season

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
Julian Tagg spotted coming out of Carbrini HQ [tap]

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I think we should have an alternative the red and white stripes and have white and red stripes.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Hope we ditch that yellow away kit it's not great

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hope we ditch that yellow away kit it's not great
But has been very successful.

Doug3101

Well we have had kits to highlight our relationships with Fluminense & FlyBe, who could it be next I wonder.

Pete Martin (CTID)

Well we have had kits to highlight our relationships with Fluminense & FlyBe, who could it be next I wonder.
Ted Baker? ;)

Legohead

Banned
Intensely dislike the yellow shirt. Wouldn't buy one if it was a quid. I don't think. :S

Intensely love the blue shirt but not got one yet. Looked online the other week and they've sold out my size and not sure when or if any more will be incoming. I've had plenty of time to get one of course but just not got round to it yet.

The home shirt i like in design but it's a poor fit. Too tight round the arms and midriff even for the more portly gentleman. Very uncomfortable. Needs something a bit looser fitting and easy wearing. Just personal preference though. I don't claim to be Jeff Banks.

I'd like a revamped badge design on the news shirts too.

I've seen stacks of Sheff U shirts up here in Bladesville and i like their kit which is similar to ours but they have black lines on the shirt too which makes it stand out more and look more defined and distinct.

Last edited: