Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Exeter City and the Sport of Kings

Re: Exeter City and the Sport of Kings

I may be interested depending on a variety of different things, one being cost but i'm a huge racing fan. My frequent haunt is Southwell which isn't too far away and although that is dual code, i much prefer the fibresand all weather flat offerings and for my jumps fixes i go to Market Rasen which is a beautiful course. Prior to that my local tracks were Doncaster and Pontefract which i lived equidistant from each.

Only been to Exeter racecourse the once. The one thing that sticks in my head about it is there was some huge sort of travellers / protestors? communal site in the woods on the right just before you drove into the entrance which was odd. Maybe about 5 or 6 years back. You can probably tell it wasn't a profitable day on the betting front if that's all i can remember.

So yes, could be interested and i'll see what develops. Great idea anyway Egg.
    Last edited by Legohead; 19 March 2018 at 19:38.

Am certainly interested....

Thanks to all those who have expressed their interest.

If you think you could be interested and haven't already indicated as much on this thread then please do. Also, if you know of anyone else who you think might be interested then it would be great if you could encourage them to do likewise.

Did this die?