• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Port Vale prediction

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Port Vale haven't won at home in 2018.....

You know City are proper chaps.....

1-1

McAlinden off the bench late on

Legohead

Banned
They've only scored 3 fewer home goals than us so far this season. They've also drawn 7 out of their last 10 but have not lost at Vale Park since the end of November when they were smashed for 4 by Mansfield. Make no mistake, this will be tough. Sorry but can't envisage anything other than another drab defeat by a goal to nil based on current form.

Although i'm hopeful as always.

Last edited:

IndoMike

i go 2-1 City, with a low level of confidence.

Banksy

1-0 Vale , hotly disputed penalty.
Tisdale says we are now starting to gel as a team and things should really start to click by the end of April. The Club endorse this by agreeing a new five year contract.

Last edited:

manc grecian

No more than 1 goal for us. Vale might get one as well. No sub's made.

Avening Posse

If we play with 2 strikers and decent supporting wide and central players from the off, and stick with it, we ought to win this one. If we go all cautious I would expect a dull draw. We need the win, so no room for dull draws anymore, so hoping to see a positive line up but not holding my breath........does anybody know how to listen to commentary when abroad by the way, Ifollow used to let me do that but last week it wouldn't, it allowed the watch option with no commentary and I like commentary

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
It's been snowing for 24 hours solid in the Potteries and at the moment it's not showing any signs of stopping. As things stand I'm not optimistic about the game being on.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Fair point, another game postponed would be far From ideal mind especially with Swindon at home next

TOP_CITY_FAN

Vale haven't won in 2018.

That'll change by 2140 on Tuesday night.

Legohead

Banned
As Billy says, the snow in some part of the Midlands has been horrendous. I'm not far from Bakewell and we've had significant disruptive snowfall in the last 12-16 hours. The roads are really bad. That said it's a while yet until tuesday night and the forecast for Stoke / Burslem is for milder temperatures for Monday and Tuesday (5 - 7 degrees centigrade and sunny spells) so i'll stick my neck out and say that there should be no problems with the game being on.