Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Exeter City AFC v Yeovil Town AFC Official Match Day Thread. LD2. 13 March 2018

Re: Exeter City AFC v Yeovil Town AFC Official Match Day Thread. LD1. 13 March 2018

Quote Originally Posted by LOG View Post
    What does LD1 mean in the thread title? Asking for a friend.
    Wondering who would pick up my fat finger mistake at 3am this morning on my phone. Meant to be LD2. League Division 2.

Re: Exeter City AFC v Yeovil Town AFC Official Match Day Thread. LD1. 13 March 2018

Quote Originally Posted by LOG View Post
    I was at SJP yesterday evening and i didn't think the pitch looked too bad, all things considered. I couldn't tell how damp it was, mind, so it could turn into a mess after 5 minutes.

[IMG][/IMG]
    It doesn't look great but its hardly Newport's pitch last season, or even Rochdale's pitch this season!

Liam McAlinden: The pitch is an excuse, but you can’t keep using it.”

It's currently 10c and the wind has gone round to SSW and abated. There has been sunshine through the afternoon, but it's starting to cloud over and will be chilly later on (4c ish I guess) so a need for warm clothing wherever in the ground you happen to watch the match from. I'm not expecting either a very big gate, or a very adventurous game from either side. It begets the question "Is football entertainment?" Drink beckons....
    Last edited by David Treharne; 13 March 2018 at 17:31. Reason: add t here and there

Quote Originally Posted by Rog H K View Post
    Wondering who would pick up my fat finger mistake at 3am this morning on my phone. Meant to be LD2. League Division 2.
    Either way Rog, you've come over all 'James Alexander Gordon' on us.

Quote Originally Posted by Colesman Ballz View Post
    And a fact for the miserablists out there, If we win tonight, and Chesterfield fail to win at Cheltenham on Saturday we will be mathematically certain of playing in the EFL again next season, ...

UTC !
    Not wanting to be pedantic, but I'm going to be anyway ... if we win tonight we are mathematically safe as Chesterfield & Grimsby still have to play each other, so it will be impossible for both to match our points tally.

Quote Originally Posted by Grecian-on-Tyne View Post
    Not wanting to be pedantic, but I'm going to be anyway ... if we win tonight we are mathematically safe as Chesterfield & Grimsby still have to play each other, so it will be impossible for both to match our points tally.
    Carry on Pedanting all you like mate, just as long as the outcome is even more positive !

In Matt Jay and Craig Woodman.
    Out Lee Holmes and Jordan Moore-Taylor.

Disappointed to see Edwards isn't starting. Good to see Macca back on the bench

Just got to drag my fat arse off to the settee to go and watch.
    Last edited by manc grecian; 13 March 2018 at 19:00.

Quote Originally Posted by PeteUSA View Post
    Either way Rog, you've come over all 'James Alexander Gordon' on us.
    East Fife 4 Forfar 5

Just got 50/1 for 4-1...bring it on!