Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Yeovil Prediction

Re: Yeovil Prediction

2-1 to City, but through luck more than judgement. More people will doze off than they do in the House of Lords. There will be a move towards reducing the capacity of the new grandstand due to falling attendances.

I'm struggling to predict this year. It's been common for us to go on a win streak this time of year. Tisdale seems to perform after Christmas. Sadly this year I don't have the positive feeling and I can see us dwindling back to mid table football. I'm going with Yeovil 2 Exeter 1.

Quote Originally Posted by IndoMike View Post
    Harley has one very good game in a blue moon then everyone raves about him. Like Moxey and Seaborne, beloved heroes from the past but no longer cutting it.
    First time ever I agree with Indo. The players who are here purely on merit for there previous spell should sadly move on. Danny, Harley and TAH aren't good enough for what we want.
    Last edited by Angus; 11 March 2018 at 23:55.

Quote Originally Posted by Angus View Post
    First time ever I agree with Indo. The players who are here purely on merit for there previous spell should sadly move on. Danny, Harley and TAH aren't good enough for what we want.
    I must be wrong, then.

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at SJP

Harley was a super player who used to get 8-10 goals and plenty of assists as well, but those days are seemingly behind him - whenever he gets on the ball he's tidy but he's too far away from the goal to affect the game these days.....

Has he scored a goal this season ? Seem to remember him maybe having 1 possibly.....simply not enough - but then he's not alone our midfield is drier than the Sahara
    Last edited by CREDYGRECIAN; 12 March 2018 at 00:06.

Quote Originally Posted by CREDYGRECIAN View Post
    Harley was a super player who used to get 8-10 goals and plenty of assists as well, but those days are seemingly behind him - whenever he gets on the ball he's tidy but he's too far away from the goal to affect the game these days.....

Has he scored a goal this season ? Seem to remember him maybe having 1 possibly.....simply not enough - but then he's not alone our midfield is drier than the Sahara
    It pains me to say it, especially after the vital goal he scored against Huddersfield to keep us up.

Dunno, finding this very difficult as cannot attend the games and judge properly, we are in a great league position so must be doing something right, but there are a lot of matchday threads this season which don't fill me with confidence in terms of one dimensional attacking, going to be positive and say 1-0 City....got to stop respecting opponents too much, we are way higher than them in the league for a reason

Another snore fest on the way.....Tis hasn't changed his view on what he calls "winter football"; there are others in the management team that encouraged this and set the theme last year, it is readily apparent from the lack of philosophical adaptability - clearly obvious to us all over the past few months. Result: 1-1 I will still masochistically watch over the interweb.

If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong !

Quote Originally Posted by IndoMike View Post
    It pains me to say it, especially after the vital goal he scored against Huddersfield to keep us up.
    I don't know if Harley is more afraid of opposition players or getting the ball and buggering it by and giving it away ?

Think he should be dropped for a couple of games and see if he wants to fight for his place in the team.

Quote Originally Posted by ramone View Post
    I don't know if Harley is more afraid of opposition players or getting the ball and buggering it by and giving it away ?

Think he should be dropped for a couple of games and see if he wants to fight for his place in the team.
    i kinda agree. A player with his ability should dominate in a match, but he seems to be happy just floating around as a bit player. I don't know if it's lack of inner confidence or what. He should be grabbing matches by the throat.