Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 53

Thread: Yeovil Prediction

  1. #1
    CREDYGRECIAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Loving the free flowing entertaining football at SJP
    Posts
    33,028

    Yeovil Prediction

    I'm going for another draw

    1-1

    Please god Tisdale play 2 upfront or at least get pace or someone willing to chase a flick on alongside Stockley

  2. #2
    Red & White's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Still haven't found what I am looking for......
    Posts
    1,439

    Re: Yeovil Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by CREDYGRECIAN View Post
    I'm going for another draw

    1-1

    Please god Tisdale play 2 upfront or at least get pace or someone willing to chase a flick on alongside Stockley
    If we play 4-5-1 again, I think we will go ahead and then try and defend the lead, 1-1 at FT.

  3. #3
    John William's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Desolation Row
    Posts
    5,626

    Re: Yeovil Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by Red & White View Post
    If we play 4-5-1 again, I think we will go ahead and then try and defend the lead, 1-1 at FT.
    At times it seemed like 9-0-1 yesterday, so wide was the gap between midfield and Stockley. Leave out Harley, who regrettably is contributing very little at present, and play McAlinden, Simpson or Jay in a 4-4-2. Or push Taylor further up front, he looked dangerous the rare occasions he went forward yesterday but completely ineffectual in midfield.

    If not, 0-1 to Yeovil.
    Last edited by John William; 11 March 2018 at 14:44.

  4. #4
    Snoop Fog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Exeter
    Posts
    2,833

    Re: Yeovil Prediction

    0-0
    AN absolute snore fest of L2 hoofball.

    Tisdale mentions the pitch at least 5 times in his post match interview.

  5. #5

    Re: Yeovil Prediction

    We're going down 1-0 and although we don't create any chances at all, not one, I'm blaming the pitch.

  6. #6
    CC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Despair
    Posts
    2,391

    Re: Yeovil Prediction

    Absolutely throwing it down at the moment - chances of it being off?

  7. #7
    denzel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The Travel Tavern
    Posts
    6,709

    Re: Yeovil Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by CC View Post
    Absolutely throwing it down at the moment - chances of it being off?
    No rain predicted for Monday night and Tuesday so should be on, but will give Tis a great opportunity of blaming the pitch

  8. #8
    manc grecian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    following through
    Posts
    17,572

    Re: Yeovil Prediction

    We will start the game at an electrifying pace, playing with great tempo, we will go 2 up and then manage the game adding 2 more late on with breathtaking counter attacks.

  9. #9

    Re: Yeovil Prediction

    1 - 1 - total boredom.

    I probably won't be there.

  10. #10

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Java
    Posts
    10,916

    Re: Yeovil Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by John William View Post
    At times it seemed like 9-0-1 yesterday, so wide was the gap between midfield and Stockley. Leave out Harley, who regrettably is contributing very little at present, and play McAlinden, Simpson or Jay in a 4-4-2. Or push Taylor further up front, he looked dangerous the rare occasions he went forward yesterday but completely ineffectual in midfield.

    If not, 0-1 to Yeovil.
    Harley has one very good game in a blue moon then everyone raves about him. Like Moxey and Seaborne, beloved heroes from the past but no longer cutting it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •