• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Best L2 Fantasy Football Squad?

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
There's one for the Sweeney bashers. It might only be Fantasy Football but he's got to be doing something right on the pitch to get in there. Maybe there are points scored for pies eaten.........

Last edited:

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
There's one for the Sweeney bashers. It might only be Fantasy Football but he's got to be doing something right on the pitch to get in there. Maybe there are points scored for pies eaten.........
Taking penalties helps, I suspect.

I'm still somewhat amused at this notion that he's a lardy.

ECFC89

Taking penalties helps, I suspect.

I'm still somewhat amused at this notion that he's a lardy.
He's no Sean McCarthy, but for a professional footballer he is on the heavy side. As a normal member of the public of course he's a normal weight.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
He's no Sean McCarthy, but for a professional footballer he is on the heavy side. As a normal member of the public of course he's a normal weight.
There's barely an ounce of fat on him!

jrg333

I think he's been a good signing but he's put on at least a stone since he joined us.

How many professional outfield players have a pot belly visible through their shirt?

https://i2-prod.devonlive.com/sport/football/football-news/article937651.ece/ALTERNATES/s1200/piercesweeney.jpg

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Shaqiri at Stoke is a bit of a bloater.

chunkymorrinmunter

Shaqiri at Stoke is a bit of a bloater.
Bloody good player tho.solid , robust build.

IndoMike

Bloody good player tho.solid , robust build.
Very low centre of gravity : good balance and hard to knock off the ball. Like Maradona and Messi, but not as good, of course.

grecIAN Harris

I think he's been a good signing but he's put on at least a stone since he joined us.

How many professional outfield players have a pot belly visible through their shirt?

https://i2-prod.devonlive.com/sport/football/football-news/article937651.ece/ALTERNATES/s1200/piercesweeney.jpg
Have a look at some of the northern backs fours in League 2. There are some floating around in those.