• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeweb Search Engine

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Unless I'm missing something I find the search engine bloody useless. Typed in "Matchday Thread Jan 9th 2016" and got a whole load of irrelevant threads. This often happens.

Alistair20000

I find it pretty useless too but wondered if I do not know how to use it properly.

Searching for stuff with HMRC is worse mind; worthy of a report on the Feckin' Dire thread.

Given that the feckin' clock seems incapable of being fixed maybe we should not have high expectations on here. :(

LOG

We didn't play on 9th January 2016 so that's probably not helping.

Last edited:

LOG

IndoMike

We didn't play on 9th January 2016 so that's probably not helping.
For me it was 9th January, Log. I'm 7 hours ahead...

IndoMike

IndoMike

I find it pretty useless too but wondered if I do not know how to use it properly.

Searching for stuff with HMRC is worse mind; worthy of a report on the Feckin' Dire thread.

Given that the feckin' clock seems incapable of being fixed maybe we should not have high expectations on here. :(
Yerp. You'd think if you typed something like MDT you'd get a long list of MDT to look thru and be able to find what you're looking for, but you'd get stuff like "I've lost my underpants" thread or "Best high tea". Bleddy frustrating.

Last edited:

Alistair20000

I just tried match day thread and the 5th listing was the 2013 Advent Calendar Quiz. (rofl)

Interesting to read it again mind.

LOG

There's a little known search engine called "google" which tends to throw up results. I'd suggest trying that.

IndoMike

I just tried match day thread and the 5th listing was the 2013 Advent Calendar Quiz. (rofl)

Interesting to read it again mind.
Exeweb search engine is no ordinary search engine, Ali.