Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Season tickets (2018-19)

If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong !

Re: Season tickets (2018-19)

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Russell View Post
    You need to balance that with the benefit a couple of half-time pints can give!
    Or a well filled hip flask ! But don't tell security or they'll make me empty it again over the side of the BB stairway.

Quote Originally Posted by ramone View Post
    Or a well filled hip flask ! But don't tell security or they'll make me empty it again over the side of the BB stairway.
    Your secret is safe...................with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Angus View Post
    Sorry to jump off the ship ever so slightly and swim to shore but reading above you've mentioned bars. Will you be allowed to pop to the bar at half time for a swift beer? We've never had the luxery before.

If so I certainly would look into getting a season ticket
    Taking your post on the Social Club's "virtual p*ss up" thread at face value, I would beg to point out that the Club takes part in the Exeter Pub Watch scheme, or at least it used to, as the List of Miscreants used to be prominently displayed in the Spot !

Quote Originally Posted by ramone View Post
    I have a hip flask I take to football on occasions(especially when cold)

At York a couple of seasons ago I was having the occasion swig at the back of the away terrace when a steward came over to me and said despite me being discreet I was still spotted on CCTV....I had to save the rest of the hip flask until I got back on the train..

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Russell View Post
    I'm all for simplicity - a price to sit and a price to stand. No reason to over complicate things.
    Seems a sensible approach..

Quote Originally Posted by denzel View Post
    Not sure I'll renew on the BB this season. I like the idea of going in the NOG when it's finished, IPOS when I fancy splashing out, and back to the BB when the mood takes me.
    Don't think I am really getting vfm with my ticket at the moment with all the deals around.
    I’m in two minds whether to renew mine(x2)for the IP Stand.I did so this season because I knew seats would be at a premium.
    I do not get to all of the home games & will have missed 5 by the end of the season for various reasons,so it’s not about saving a few quid for me,more that I can’t be arsed to get the individual tickets,which would work out cheaper.
    If there is a large price hike,I will certainly reconsider if its worth it,especially with the new stand opening there will be no shortage of seats.
    Last edited by Oldsmobile-88; 08 March 2018 at 00:01.

So when are they going to be announced? The club which shall not be named published theirs yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by denzel View Post
    So when are they going to be announced? The club which shall not be named published theirs yesterday
    More complicated than usual this year with migration to the new stand and discussions with the EFL about early games being away to be organised. Later this month, I think. There will be plenty of time!

Quote Originally Posted by John William View Post
    More complicated than usual this year with migration to the new stand and discussions with the EFL about early games being away to be organised. Later this month, I think. There will be plenty of time!
    Thanks John. Seems sensible to arrange the first games away

Depends surely when the new areas are ready to be open. If we played say four away games that might make sense, but if it's six or seven or more then I'm not so sure. Could be a tough start to a campaign if we ended up in league one for example.

I don't see the problem with starting the season with the ground as it is now, anyone who wants a season ticket for the new stand gets to sit in the other stand or stand up until the new stand is open. Will obviously be good if the stand is ready earlier, but even if in league one 6000 capacity would be OK for a couple of months.