• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Kidderminster Harriers Vs Exeter reserves

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Kick off at 1.15 I think. Not seen a teamsheet. I'm about to start work so won't be able to update the thread.

ExeterCityLad

I'd happily give live updates but not sure where I can find them. Not even on Bet365 for goal updates and neither clubs twitter are reporting it.

jimmy

Be interesting as Sweeney and Seabourne are definitely starting along with a 'strong line up', due to the postponement.

malcolms

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'd happily give live updates but not sure where I can find them. Not even on Bet365 for goal updates and neither clubs twitter are reporting it.
https://twitter.com/khfcofficial

ExeterCityLad

There is no updates (Bar a photo) of the game though. No score update, line ups or action.

ExeterCityLad

Be interesting as Sweeney and Seabourne are definitely starting along with a 'strong line up', due to the postponement.
I can (I think) make Sweeney out in the photo on Kidders twitter.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Can't find a score anywhere. Nothing from David Byron of the E and E.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
I can (I think) make Sweeney out in the photo on Kidders twitter.
Great news if he got through the match unscathed and is fine for Saturday with Wilson out.

ExeterCityLad

Great news if he got through the match unscathed and is fine for Saturday with Wilson out.
https://twitter.com/khfcofficial/status/971043404162523136 < If you look at that photo, that's definitely him on the far left. 95% sure, anyway.

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
I concur, it's definitely him.