Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Family Matters - #ThisCityCan

Family Matters - #ThisCityCan

The Club have submitted an application to be recognised as EFL L2 family club of the year. Nice article about this application and a lovely little 3 minute video for u to enjoy

https://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/news/...amily-matters/

Re: Family Matters - #ThisCityCan

A real "feel good" in the film. Well done all and good luck with this.

Something the club can be proud of. Well done !
    Last edited by IndoMike; 06 March 2018 at 11:22.

I'm really impressed by the improvements in media output lately, it looks so much more polished and professional than it did a couple of years ago, so well done to whoever's been responsible.

Echo the above comments - excellent from the club

Great stuff. An investment in families is also an investment in the future of the club.

Excellent,well done to all involved for bringing this initiative along over the past few years.

The Family Centre is 1st class.I have been in there,early doors before anyone else just to play the bar football against my other half.She usually wins !.

Quote Originally Posted by HH12 View Post
    Echo the above comments - excellent from the club
    Whilst I agree about the nature of the publicity from the Club it would be very easy to overlook the huge amount of work done by Clive Harrison and his crew on turning what had become a fairly moribund organisation into something really dynamic. It's a good example of an idea (set of ideas) being carried forward by individuals within a framework supported by the Trust. A good example of an initiative that would be difficult to replicate elsewhere because of the nature of the ownership of our Club.

Quote Originally Posted by David Treharne View Post
    Whilst I agree about the nature of the publicity from the Club it would be very easy to overlook the huge amount of work done by Clive Harrison and his crew on turning what had become a fairly moribund organisation into something really dynamic. It's a good example of an idea (set of ideas) being carried forward by individuals within a framework supported by the Trust. A good example of an initiative that would be difficult to replicate elsewhere because of the nature of the ownership of our Club.
    Agreed. The Club is jumping on Clive's great work. Agree it is a really excellent facility and one that The Trust should be shouting about with pride as much as the Club.
    Last edited by Bittners a Legend; 07 March 2018 at 11:09.

Quote Originally Posted by David Treharne View Post
    Agree - I was using the word Club in the wider context to include the Trust I would not want it seen that I was not acknowledging work by certain individuals or the Trust itself